- Played video games.
- Cleaned up a bunch of Zoe's stuff.
- Thought about how fast she'll get all that stuff our again.
- Read some of the crap on freerepublic.com and some of Margaret Cho's hate mail and felt sad for the world. My god.
- Read some news.
- Looked at some works by Mondrian.
- Typed in poo and pee into google.
Sunday, 29 August 2004
Saturday night's all right...
I look forward to weekends every week and yet every weekend comes and it's a let down. I always feel like I haven't accomplished anything at the end yet I don't feel like doing anything when I have the time to do it. But maybe I have accomplished something. You be the judge. This is what I did today. [I still consider it to be Saturday. It's not Sunday until I sleep and wake up.]