Monday 31 January 2005

Here's Matty...

Yes, I'm still alive. Just busy. Gonna try to get back to doing this every day. You know, this is the longest I've ever actually kept up with a journal/diary thingy. If you allow for month-long breaks of course.

The week-end was ok. Tired of course. We made a couple new dishes (I like to pretend I cook) from TV cook books. Alton Brown (from FoodTV's Good Eats) made those mini-burgers like White Castle makes. I hate White Castle but these were really good and really easy. And Mella and I made North African Chicken. Peanuts and spices and whatnot. It was really good on pita. Kinda soupy though, and I don't know why that happened. Anyway.

We've been getting free cable stations above and beyond what we normally get. I don't know whether it's a mistake or a teaser preview we weren't told about but it's pretty cool. Lots of cool channels with movies and other stuff. And new kids channels for the little ones.

Seeya tomorrow... I hope.

No comments: