Monday 7 February 2005

Some people's children...

Yesterday, I took my daughter to the park. There's still a bunch of snow on the ground but it was pretty nice out otherwise and she loves the snow. When we got there, we were the only ones in the park but gradually more and more people came with their children and it was pretty crowded after a while. My daughter doesn't get to play with other kids very often so this was really good for her. I'm always fascinated by children's interactions with each other. It's so easy for some of them to make instant friends (as it is for my daughter) but then others are either afraid (which sometimes disappears in seconds) or are simply against playing with someone new.

And although sometimes she's a little monster at home, I'm always proud that she's so nice and polite and considerate when dealing with other children.

No comments: