Friday 22 July 2005

Time goes by...

Been real busy. The phone interview went extremely well, IMHO. I'm going for a in-person interview on August 12th, so that's cool. I'm doing a million things to prepare but all I want to do is daydream about the new life... *sigh* Anyway, so I'm up to my neck in work, both at work and at home, but that's ok.

I'm on the last book of the Skolian Empire Catherine Asaro series I will be able to get my hands on anytime soon. I can't wait til I start the new series (the Kage Baker "Company" series). I hope it's good.

My son's got three teeth now... It's driving him crazy, therefore it's driving us crazy. Or more accurately, my wife. At least I get a break by going to work 5 days a week. And my daughter's going to school this year. They grow up so fast...

No comments: