Monday 24 October 2005

Getting ahead...

It was an ok weekend. Didn't get much done: grocery shopping, moved what little bedroom stuff we have out to the living room and prepped the former for painting, set up the broken computers (with the intent to fix them), watched TV and lounged around with the wife and kinds. Enjoyable but unproductive. Bad me. I've got to come up with a easy and effective way of listing things I have (and want) to do while not at work.

Found this about Google sucking up to librarians. Maybe it will work. I like and hate Google so evenly... I don't know who I want to win.

And I just came back from sitting in on a presentation given by a hopeful for an open position at the library system here. Good luck Rajiv! I think you did quite well. You gave me some good tips for my next interview! (No, really.)

I should start writing things again... Anything.

No comments: