Friday 26 January 2007

WoW - I mean it...

I just realized that I've been playing this new game (well, new to me) for weeks, and although it's totally taken over my life, I have yet to mention here.

World of Warcraft! *insert raucous trumpets and exhuberent fanfare here*

I have like a billion characters, all on different realms,, all in different classes, trying out new weapons and armour, different professions, different areas and quests, and... most of you don't know what I'm talking about do you? That's ok. Unless you're 14 years old, or a total geek (me), or the wife of a total geek (my wife), you have no reason to know about WoW (as it is conveniently acronymed). For you lucky souls: it is a computer game in which you get to create a character and complete a never-ending (sorta) series of quests that involve a little bit of violence, running around, and collecting things, while 8 million people around the world do the same right beside you. There's more to it than that but you can ask a kid, geek, or geek's wife all about it. I know you know at least one of them. LOL Or just check the site. Once you do you will not be able to resist...

No comments: