Tuesday 7 September 2004

I don't [often] do windows...

I apologize for the last few entries. I've been talking about cleaning up and doin' the chores and I know that has got to be boring and unrelatable for a lot of you out there. I apologize to those of you who don't ever clean up your own respective messes, due to excess of money, excess of youth, or excess of something, I know not what, that would lead to a life without cleaning, unimaginable by me, longed for by me. Oh, wait, I know. Cowboys. Anyone living in a cave. The homeless. Sexist men. The dead. They have lives without cleaning. Except that last one. Unless you believe in an afterlife. An afterlife without cleaning. Heaven probably doesn't include cleaning. Hell probably does.

Anyway, those of you who, for whatever reason, don't have to clean make me sick. And then I'd have to clean that up too. And that would make me feel sick. Fortunately I would have nothing left to throw up. *laugh*

No comments: