Sunday 15 February 2009

25 random things? I think not...

Want to Know More About Me? Here are ‘25 Random Things.’ - NYTimes.com

So I'm seeing this "here's 25 random things about me that you didn't know" or didn't want to know or something. Sure that sounds interesting for some of the people I read the blogs of... It's always nice to know a little more about the people in your life. As I age I find out more and more about my own parents for criminies' sake! (Not all that I wanted to either.)

So I consider including this little literary meme for my own blogging purposes and guess what? I can't think of 25 things. Or maybe I can and I don't really want to. A random list of things I've done, things I've bought, things I've thought? I don't know if I'm that interesting really? LOL Here's what I can think of right now:

  • When we were young, I "taught" my little brother the Martian alphabet by just making up random sounds.
  • In university, there was an empty field that I walked through between campus and home. One winter day I decided to create a path by walking in the same line (between two easily recognizable landmarks) every single time, there and back. After a while, everyone used my path and it's probably well-beaten to this day.
  • I met my wife on the Internet! Ooooooooo...
And that's all I've got. For now. Maybe something will come to me at a later date... then I'll blog about it then, making a whole entry about it perhaps. What about you? Have you got a random thing or two to share?

No comments: