Monday 16 February 2009

A real day off...

I did remarkably little productive today. I had created a long list carefully scheduled for today's day off (due to either Heritage Day - a uniquely Kingston holiday - or Family Day - a recently conjured Ontario holiday) but disregarded it almost completely... I did reorganize all the items and postpone them appropriately. And you know what? I don't feel bad about it either. I got more accomplished Saturday and Sunday than I have in several past weekends so I figure I earned today's laziness. All I did today was:
  • goof around in World of Warcraft, working on professions, checking mail, participating in silly guild chat...
  • tried several more times in vain to convince my 8 year old daughter to PLEASE listen to what I have to say and that, unlike all the other parents in the world, I'm not saying these things for the good of my health... LOL
  • and read an article that I will be peer reviewing for the Journal of the Canadian Health Libraries Association (JCHLA)
Ta-daa!

No comments: