Tuesday 14 February 2006

Teach me...

Whew! I updated Bracken's home page yesterday morning and we had reached out max disk quota. It wouldn't let me upload it back or change anything! So everything on the site worked except the home page (which gives access to everything unless you're pretty web savvy) all day yesterday. Finally, the IT people fixed the problem this morning and I got it back up... Whew.

And I just got back from a workshop on "Universal Instructional Design", making education resources and activities and venues more accessible to everyone. Cool. Everytime I come back from one of these things I want to improve something and make something new based on what I've learned. I have too much on my plate! I've got to stop learning new things! *laugh*

[ Listening to: Mike Oldfield's "Tubular Bells" and Coldplay's "Talk" ]

No comments: