Tuesday 29 August 2006

Update...

Woah. Been a long time since my last post. I've had some ideas about other web sites and, as I've been working them over, I've neglected my blog. I'll be back. I'll still keep this site but in a much simpler and briefer format, transferring some of the other non-blog stuff to more appropriate venues.

But a quick update: re-read all but the last book of Robert Jordan's "Wheel of Time" series; reading "Cosmopolis : A Novel" by Don DeLillo; reading "Introduction to Reference Work in the Digital Age" by Joseph Janes; on vacation until September 6th; working on a presentation in preparation for an interview on Thursday for the position of Training Librarian with the Kingston Frontenac Public Library; my daughter starts grade 1 on September 5th; my son is rapidly learning new words; and my wife and I are going to Canada's Wonderland this Friday... Whew. That should do it.

No comments: